To stay relevant, competitive, and successful in today’s world, we are expected to adopt technology solutions at a faster rate than ever before. As technology becomes more complex, implementing new collaboration solutions can be more time-consuming, confusing, and disruptive for your end-users and therefore, your business.
Effective user adoption is a critical factor for a successful deployment and ROI. It requires a comprehensive strategy that minimizes user frustration, resistance, and disruptions while achieving their buy-in and commitment to start using a new solution as soon as it is deployed. The quicker your users embrace a new collaboration solution and use it to its fullest extent within the scope of their role, the quicker it will start delivering returns on your investments.
Some of the user adoption challenges we see affecting the return on technology investments include:
- Failure to account for generational learning differences slowing time to adoption
- Hybrid, remote, and return-to-the-office strategies creating hurdles to adoption
- Steep learning curves for complicated technology and complex workflows that require more support for users to fully leverage all the features of a new collaboration solution
If you are considering deploying a new collaboration solution, let a Cerium Networks Adoption Specialist help you develop a custom user adoption strategy to overcome the challenges. Customized strategies include but are not limited to:
- Effective Communication: Strategies for generating buzz and excitement about the change and explaining the direct benefits to your users, and how it helps them to achieve their objectives.
- Targeted Training: Customized training plans that identify specific resources and concrete steps for addressing specific knowledge gaps.
- Pilot Programs: Test your rollout on a small scale to evaluate its impact. Include early adopters to champion changes and assist with
- Success Planning: Align your user adoption plan with your business objectives. Identify and track metrics that lead to successful outcomes.
Connect with a Cerium Networks adoption specialist today to learn how we can help. Our proven technology adoption services can help you support your end-users during a time of transition and fulfill the potential of your new collaboration solution.