K-12 & Higher Education
Inspire Students, Empower Educators
Technology can help transform learning and prepare students for success, but to achieve this, you need to choose the right technology—technology that inspires students with innovative tools and empowers educators to facilitate learning.
Is as unique to your school as the students that walk your halls. From helping you to envision the solution, assessing the readiness of your school to ongoing support, our approach provides a plan for defining your school’s individual needs and concrete steps on how to get there. We serve as your trusted advisor, guiding your school towards realizing the positive impact of technology on your students, staff, administrators, and parents.
- Support hybrid classroom learning experiences
- Enable students to learn anywhere
- Create a safe and secure learning environment
- Create immersive online virtual classrooms
- Provide mobile access throughout the school
- Enable clear, timely communications
- Deliver reliable, intelligible communications
- Competitive pricing: Our contracts offer competitive pricing on hardware, maintenance, and professional services. Detailed pricing information is available upon request.
- Streamlined ordering process: No need to solicit three bids or more.
- Time savings: Avoid the solicitation process, save resource time, while receiving exceptional customer service and competitive price.
- Financing options: Cerium can provide several financing options, including leasing, to stretch your IT budget and allow you to address mission-critical issues.
- Dedicated support: Local technical and engineering support
Cerium has helped over 65 schools in the Northwest address some of their biggest barriers
Cerium helped us hone our vision into an actionable objective, showing us exactly what would deliver that vision.
— Snohomish School District, Executive Director of Technology
Want to see more ways Cerium has helped our business partners be successful?
Access to the resources you need to make the most of your hardware and software solutions.
There’s a reason why the IRS sends out alerts every year about new scams that criminals are using to trick or intimidate taxpayers into sharing their data. When criminals are successful, they can file fraudulent tax returns and steal the refunds. Because they’re using...
Small miscommunications can have enormous consequences. Consider the case of the Mars Climate Orbiter. Launched by NASA in late 1998 to study the Martian climate, the $125 million space probe was built through the collaborative efforts of many public and private...
While ransomware attacks tend to make headlines, payment card data breaches remain a serious threat. Fast food chains Checkers and Rally’s recently found malware in their point-of-sale (POS) systems that was designed to steal payment card information. Earl...
our element is communication
Effective communication is an essential element found in all successful business relationships. Employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction can rise and fall based on this key element. If you would like to communicate with us please use this form to tell us a little bit about what you would like to discuss. We will ensure that the most appropriate Cerium associate will contact you immediately.
For non-emergency support requests, please click here to contact the Cerium Support Center (CSC)