K-12 & Higher Education
Inspire Students, Empower Educators
Technology can help transform learning and prepare students for success, but to achieve this, you need to choose the right technology—technology that inspires students with innovative tools and empowers educators to facilitate learning.
Is as unique to your school as the students that walk your halls. From helping you to envision the solution, assessing the readiness of your school to ongoing support, our approach provides a plan for defining your school’s individual needs and concrete steps on how to get there. We serve as your trusted advisor, guiding your school towards realizing the positive impact of technology on your students, staff, administrators, and parents.
- Support hybrid classroom learning experiences
- Enable students to learn anywhere
- Create a safe and secure learning environment
- Create immersive online virtual classrooms
- Provide mobile access throughout the school
- Enable clear, timely communications
- Deliver reliable, intelligible communications
- Competitive pricing: Our contracts offer competitive pricing on hardware, maintenance, and professional services. Detailed pricing information is available upon request.
- Streamlined ordering process: No need to solicit three bids or more.
- Time savings: Avoid the solicitation process, save resource time, while receiving exceptional customer service and competitive price.
- Financing options: Cerium can provide several financing options, including leasing, to stretch your IT budget and allow you to address mission-critical issues.
- Dedicated support: Local technical and engineering support
Cerium has helped over 65 schools in the Northwest address some of their biggest barriers
Cerium helped us hone our vision into an actionable objective, showing us exactly what would deliver that vision.
— Snohomish School District, Executive Director of Technology
Want to see more ways Cerium has helped our business partners be successful?
Access to the resources you need to make the most of your hardware and software solutions.
In this Episode... At Cerium, we aren't simply selling hyper-converged products, we actually run our own internal infrastructure on VxRail! Ray talks about Cerium's transition from a three-tier legacy architecture to Dell EMC VxRail, which reduced complexity for our...read more
In this Episode... Some legacy-SAN vendors associate hyper-converged infrastructure with poor performance, and a common myth is that it doesn't come with the same built-in features that a SAN provides. However, hyper-converged technologies today, especially those...read more
Continued budget cuts has resulted in staff reductions in many law enforcement and justice agencies, increasing pressure to reduce operational costs and increase efficiency. Many of these agencies are looking to modernize their IT infrastructure to improve...read more
our element is communication
Effective communication is an essential element found in all successful business relationships. Employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction can rise and fall based on this key element. If you would like to communicate with us please use this form to tell us a little bit about what you would like to discuss. We will ensure that the most appropriate Cerium associate will contact you immediately.
For non-emergency support requests, please click here to contact the Cerium Support Center (CSC)