At Cerium, we’re proud of a strategic partnership with Cisco that spans nearly two decades. We are certified to deliver and service Cisco’s full suite of networking, cloud and systems management, data center, security, voice, and wireless solutions.
Talk to a Cerium Expert
125+ Cisco Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network/Design Associate (CCNA/CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network/Design Professional (CCNP/CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) credentials in Security, Routing, and Switching, Collaboration and Voice
Partner Level Certifications:
- Cisco Gold Partner
- Masters Security
- Masters Collaboration
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Advanced Security Architecture
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture
- Advanced Data Center Architecture
- Advanced Enterprise Networking Architecture
Cisco SmartNet Services
Cerium Networks is your local resource for Cisco Smart Net Services Contracts
Cisco Smart Net Total Care™ helps reduce downtime with fast, expert technical support and flexible hardware coverage provided by the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC). It also offers integrated smart capabilities, providing current information about your installed base, contracts, and security alerts to enhance the efficiency of your support workflows.
- Resolve problems faster by identifying issues quickly and streamlining your incident management processes to improve IT service levels.
- Reduce risk by having access to Cisco technical experts and smart tools that improve visibility into the state of your IT infrastructure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Increase operational efficiency through proactive management tools and automated processes that make network administrators and managers more productive.
Cisco Gold Certification places Cerium Networks in the top echelon of technology advisers. Combining Cisco expertise with our own value-added services portfolio uniquely positions us to serve as your trusted technology adviser. Maintaining the multiple technology specializations required for Gold Certification means Cerium can integrate technologies to deliver the more sophisticated solutions your business demands.
Mobility & Wireless
... we asked them to help us design and implement a Cisco wireless network that would meet the demands of our guests. The whole project has absolutely hit the nail on the head.
- Dan Hoadley, IT Manager, Big Sky Resort
More than 1000 successful Cisco projects
The work place is evolving rapidly. Borders between professional, home, and office environments are blurring. Employees and customers are communicating using a variety of different devices and platforms. Cisco has the technology to bridge these gaps and Cerium has the experience to seamlessly integrate your entire communications infrastructure.
New Cisco Data Centers Expand BECU’s IT Footprint
Network Overhaul Expands Wi-Fi Coverage at Spokane County Fair and Expo Center
Take advantage of competitive pricing and streamlined ordering with our Cisco contract vehicles for the public sector.