Realize Your Organization’s Potential
More than just an integrator, Cerium is a trusted technology partner. We leverage our extensive experience and strong relationships with tier one technology vendors to help our clients drive innovation and ensure they are getting the highest possible return from their technology investments.
We connect your business to its potential.
Resources for Business Continuity During COVID-19
Helping our communities stay secure and work from home during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The possibilities for collaboration to drive new business connections have never been better
- Simplify collaboration inside and outside your organization
- Boost morale, productivity and efficiency
- Create engaging experiences for your users and customers
- Reduce costs
- Enhance customer engagement
- Break down the barriers to seamless collaboration
- Simplify collaboration, anytime, anywhere, from any device
- Simplify team communication and collaboration
- Improve employee productivity in the office, at home, and on the road
- Deliver modern communication experiences for workers and customers
- Boost productivity with flexible work environments
Implementing a modern UC strategy is often harder than it appears.
Challenges such as finding the business reason and budget to move forward with a fully integrated UC solution, ensuring your preferred system works with existing technology and creating an environment of employee adoption can make modernizing seem like an insurmountable task.
Peace of Mind
Cerium is not here to simply complete a task and walk away. We are equally invested in your success, and are in it for the long haul. Our consultative approach to designing and implementing technology solutions is a big part of why Cerium is a trusted technology advisor to hundreds of organizations across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Utah. Cerium puts our client’s interests first. We strive to create holistic solutions that align your technology investments with your organizational objectives.
Proven Project Methodologies
Cerium’s standardized Consult – Integrate – Operate client engagement methodology ensures superior project results. Our mature set of best practices are based on our deep understanding of the way people work and our depth of technical expertise, which is unmatched in the Northwest.
Proactive Managed Services
Your proactive approach prevents IT problems from occurring before they can disrupt business operations. Our certified engineers proactively monitor network health status to diagnose and respond to issues appropriately and professionally; often before our clients are aware there is a problem.
User Adoption Strategies
Cerium believes that adoption lives on well after deployment with an ongoing adopt, analyze, enhance methodology ensuring that time to value for any solution deployed is obtained and maximized.
Unified Communications Solutions
Cerium provides a range of unified communications solutions to help your business stay connected and realize your potential.
Unify your voice, video, data, and mobile applications
- Advanced call management and call routing features
- Video calling, email integration, and presence sharing
- Secure access anytime from any location on any device
- Personalized voicemail with voicemail to email options
- One console for admin, provisioning, and troubleshooting
Boost efficiency with audio, video, and web conferencing tools
- Seamless audio, video conferencing, and online meetings
- Multi-layer security without compromising user experiences
- Schedule and join meetings from desktop, browser, or mobile device
- Take meetings anywhere with mobile screen sharing
- High-quality video touch-screen meeting room displays
Intuitive team collaboration solutions that empower teamwork
- Collaboration tools and relevant information at your fingertips
- Collaborate securely with people inside and outside of your organization
- Threaded conversations saved in the same space where you meet
- Shared files stored alongside your team communications
- Integration with 3rd party apps, like ServiceNow, Trello, Jira, and Salesforce
Engage customers with omni-channel contact center experiences
- Offer connected experiences across voice, email, social media, or chat
- Integrate actionable CRM data to empower agents with context
- Assess agent performance to uncover coaching opportunities
- Accurately predict spikes and lulls to optimize staffing levels
- Analyze omni-channel customer input to gain unique insights
Business communication is evolving,
Cerium can help you evolve with it!
Modernize Your Workforce
No longer is the workplace confined to a single office space or standard hours. More and more, employees are expecting to have the ability to work remotely and have flexibility in their schedules. In order to attract and retain a quality workforce, modern business communication practices need to grow to accommodate effective teamwork and collaboration between employees with different communication styles in far reaching locations. Cerium can help you implement the right unified communications to help your business attract the best talent.
Stay Connected With Customers
Customer expectations are changing, with growing demand to be able to communicate with businesses across platforms. To succeed, businesses need to make it easy for their customers to connect with their staff in real-time via a diverse range of communication methods. Implementing unified communications technologies help businesses stay connected to their customers, and are becoming an essential part of providing quality customer service. Cerium can help you find the right strategy for your business to keep your customers satisfied.