Managed IT Services & Support
24×7 IT support for your mission-critical systems
Cerium’s Support Center certified IT professionals are available 24/7/365 via phone, email, web chat, or our secure self-service web portal (Cerium 1463°). With remote and on-site support options for responding to critical events to minimize downtime and ensure business continuity.
Proactive IT managed services tailored to your business needs.
Our client-centric approach to managed IT services provides peace of mind:
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of your mission-critical systems by certified experts frees up your IT staff to focus on more strategic issues.
- Proven processes and methodologies for anticipating issues and acting preemptively to ensure your networks and devices are continuously optimized and protected.
- Flexible packages with transparent, predictable costs tailored to meet today’s challenges and prepare your organization for the future without locking you into long-term obligations.
Managed Services Case Study
Cerium Networks & Healthcare Resource Group: A Managed Services Partnership
There have been over 14 years of history between Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) and Cerium Networks. CFO of HRG, Kris Ditzier, explains why managed services and support has been the most impactful for HRG. Cerium provides IT support and monitoring services, allowing HRG to focus on the most challenging work.
With Cerium’s proactive managed services, you get:
- Support transitioning from break-fix to a managed services model
- Predictable, affordable monthly pricing — no hidden charges
- Intuitive dashboard providing real-time visibility to all monitored devices
- Access to the Cerium 1463° Support Portal to track and manage trouble tickets
- Customized KPI reporting that measures performance against SLA benchmarks
- Monthly consultation and business review with metric reporting
- Continuous recommendations and best practice guidelines
Select the level of Managed IT Services that best fits your needs
Regardless of which service level you choose, you’ll always have 24/7 access to our dedicated managed services team. A team that will free you up so you can focus on your core business, while we keep your business technology stable and secure.
24x7 Proactive Monitoring & Management
RMM Ticketing Integration
Client Portal Access
Help Desk Support
Support Engineering Team
Vendor Escalation Management
Escalation ManagementSystem Diagrams
Device Action Plans
Change Management Participation
Major Incident Management
Log & Event Review
Product Expertise — Tier 3
Critical Service Veriﬁcation
Project Road Map Planning
Recommendations / Trending Issues
Virtual Operations Management
Scripting & Automation
Business Service Mapping
Standard Changes Tier 3
Standard Changes Tier 2
Standard Changes Tier 1
Learn more about the features included in each service level
The CSC supports mission-critical business operations such as medical, utility and emergency response organizations requiring the CSC to be staffed 24/7/365 by manufacturer-certified technology professionals. If our CSC engineers can’t resolve your issue promptly, they have the inside track for escalating it to an advanced-level technician who can resolve it to your satisfaction.
The CSC self-service portal (Cerium 1463°) provides remote access for creating and modifying support tickets, view resolved tickets and past alarms. The Cerium 1463° portal incorporates advanced Web technologies that make it easy to create, view, and change support tickets from any location on any mobile device.
In this Dynamic workforce environment where organizations have – some workers in the office and others working from home or on the road, connectivity is key, and supporting that network is essential for maintaining productivity.
Explore How Cerium Networks can help your business support a growing remote and flexible Dynamic workforce