With nearly two decades of experience working with state and local governments in the Northwest, Cerium is uniquely qualified to serve government agencies in the State of Idaho. We have a proven track record of successfully delivering, deploying and supporting mission-critical technology solutions that save money, improve efficiency and maintain operational continuity.
Modern Data Center & Networking
Reduce risk and lower costs with a resilient, efficient, and robust IT environment.
- Digital Network Architecture
- Hyper-converged Infrastructure SD-WAN
- Data Protection, Backup, Recovery and Archive Solutions
Protect your network, users, and constituents with industry-leading cybersecurity services.
- Cloud security
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Email security
- Endpoint protection
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Security incident and event management
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Web filtering
- Assessments & Consulting Services
Communications & Collaborations
Stay connected with secure, robust and easy-to-use technologies.
- Unified Messaging
Contract Vehicles for the State of Idaho
Take the Headaches out of IT Procurement
Data Communications Products & Services
- Contract #: AR-233/2014-Datacom-0001
- Data Center Application Services
- Networking Software
- Network Optimization and Acceleration
- Optical Networking
- Storage Networking
- Unified Communications
More Information →
Storage Products & Services
- Contract #: MNWNC-109
- Data Storage Products
- SAN Infrastructure Products
- Backup, Recovery and Archive Solutions
More Information →
Contract vehicles allow us to offer streamlined ordering, and competitive pricing to public sector entities.
See how Cerium has successfully helped state and local governments serve citizens better.
Talk with a Cerium Expert Today.
If you would like to better understand your options, timelines, and prospective costs, we’re offering a no-cost consultation with one of our experts. Give us a call to setup a consultation.