In May of 2020, We launched this webinar series highlighting our experiences, roadblocks and lessons learned while adapting to the Covid-19 pandemic. This 3-part series that shares the insights gained from helping more than 20,000 workers make the shift to working from home in a short amount of time. Along this journey, we have learned some critical lessons that will help you get the most from your remote workers as well as help you head-off potential security threats and issues that could be lying in wait within your IT ecosystem.
Session One: Keeping Remote Workers Connected, Productive, and Secure
In this webinar, we use Cerium as a use case to cover:
- Our biggest lessons learned from rapidly deploying our own remote workforce, while helping our customers do the same
- Tips and best practices for management, IT, and end users to ensure successful remote working
- Teleworking security threats and how to mitigate them
Session Two: How to make remote work, actually work.
In this installment, we take a deep dive into keeping remote workers connected, productive, and secure in a remote environment. Many environmental variables should be considered when creating a safe and consistent experience.
In this video we cover:
- Tools for securing remote workers from internal and external threats
- How to streamline the use for corporate applications both on-premises and cloud-based
- What a healthy security posture looks like post-COVID-19
Some of the solutions that will be a part of this conversation:
- Cisco DUO Anyconnect
- VMware Horizon Virtual Desktops
- Meraki MDM client
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco AMP
Session Three: Helping position your company for the new normal
Remote Worker vs Cloud UC, what’s the difference?
- Cloud UC – Opportunity for revolutionary change
- Putting the “Unified” into Unified Communications
- When workers leave the office – they need BETTER communication tools
- Does connectivity still matter?
- Post COVID-19, the lasting impact – where do we go from here
- Addressing the 7 top security threats to UC – how UCaaS can bridge the gaps
- Control plane, management plane, and user plane protections
- Private vs Public Cloud – what’s the right fit?
- User Adoption = New Vulnerabilities
- Control = Responsibility and how UCaaS can lessen the IT security burden
- Employees: Part of the problem or part of the solution?