Keeping up with evolving cybersecurity threats like ransomware is challenging for organizations with limited resources. Existing security tools are expensive, complicated and ineffective – which means the bad guys are winning.
How can your IT or security team get ahead of new security threats to effectively protect your organization against a breach?
There’s a better way to handle detection and response. Join our roundtable with Cerium Networks’ Director of Cybersecurity Scott Nelson and Blumira’s Partner Manager Kevin Malkin for a discussion about simplifying your approach to cybersecurity detection and response.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The most common security threats and misconfigurations that can lead to a breach
- Why you need a SIEM (security information and event management) solution to properly detect unknown threats on your network
- How to simplify and consolidate security solutions to reduce complexity
- How Cerium and Blumira’s partnership can help bring usable, enterprise-level security to mid-market organizations
- This interactive, conversational-style session encourages questions and engagement with viewers – so sign up today for access to our security experts.