The situation we’re all dealing with will likely have a lasting effect on the way we connect with each other and get things done going forward. A “new norm” will emerge on the other side of this. As business and IT leads, taking the time now to assess our environments and shore up any “flat spots” in our organization, we will increase our resilience to future disruptions and prepare us for growth. Where we assess our organization and share with you our experiences, roadblocks, and lessons learned with our technology environments, our associates, and taking care of our customer
Session Three Replay: Connecting to Cloud Unified Communications: Helping position your company for the new normal.
Is work at home here to stay? In the last of our series, we address this important question and re-evaluate our workplace collaboration strategies. Should we be taking a harder look at Cloud UC?
- Remote Worker vs Cloud UC, what’s the difference?
- Cloud UC – Opportunity for revolutionary change
- Putting the “Unified” into Unified Communications
- When workers leave the office – they need BETTER communication tools
- Does connectivity still matter?
- Post COVID-19, the lasting impact – where do we go from here
And, we will discuss security considerations:
- Addressing the 7 top security threats to UC – how UCaaS can bridge the gaps
- Control plane, management plane, and user plane protections
- Private vs Public Cloud – what’s the right fit?
- User Adoption = New Vulnerabilities
- Control = Responsibility and how UCaaS can lessen the IT security burden
- Employees: Part of the problem or part of the solution?
Session Two Replay: Behind the scenes—We pull back the curtains on the infrastructure that makes remote work possible
In this session, Hailey shares a coffee table conversation (virtually) with Kevin and Len as they give us a behind-the-scenes look into their experiences to making remote work, well… work.
They will discuss:
- Tools for securing remote workers from internal and external threats
- Provide ease of use for corporate applications both on-premises and cloud-based
- What a healthy security posture looks like post-COVID-19
Some of the solutions that will be a part of this conversation;
- Cisco DUO Anyconnect
- VMware Horizon Virtual Desktops
- Meraki MDM client-
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco AMP
Session One Replay: Keeping Remote Workers Connected, Productive, and Secure
In this webinar, we use Cerium as an use case to cover:
- Our biggest lessons learned from rapidly deploying our own remote workforce, while helping our customers do the same
- Tips and best practices for management, IT, and end users to ensure successful remote working
- Teleworking security threats and how to mitigate them