We are here to
The burden of complexity in cyber risk management makes it extremely difficult to cover all, or even most, of the potential vulnerabilities in information systems.
The key to improving your cybersecurity posture is to keep it simple. Cerium is here to help.
Cerium’s unique approach to cybersecurity
We help simplify the complex with a holistic approach to helping organizations manage cybersecurity-related risk.
Using an enterprise risk management approach, our portfolio spans a 3-stage engagement methodology we call CIO. We develop an understanding of your environment and requirements and guide you through the process of defining and prioritizing the investment and activity required to protect your information assets.
This approach to cybersecurity ensures that your entire organization is capable of identifying, protecting, detecting, responding to and recovering from cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
- Cybersecurity strategic plan
- Develop / update cybersecurity policies & procedures
- Disaster recovery & business resiliency planning
- Metrics & monthly report development
- Risk assessments & audits
- Industry leading cybersecurity products
- Mitigation of policy requirements & vulnerabilities
- System security configuration
- Managed cybersecurity services
- Cybersecurity monitoring & incident response
- Facilitation of incident response & disaster recovery, and business resiliency testing
- Government, risk, and compliance (GRC) monitoring
- Virtual cybersecurity staff
- Incident response advisory services
End-to-end cybersecurity technology
One of the most advanced portfolios of cybersecurity products and technologies in the Northwest
- Email security
- Web filtering
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Security incident and event management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Endpoint protection
- Cloud security
- Backup solutions
- Ongoing managed cybersecurity services
- Network cybersecurity monitoring
- Incident response
- Incident response, disaster recovery & business resiliency testing
- Governance, risk & compliance monitoring
- Cybersecurity planning
- Development & updating of policies and procedures
- Metrics and monthly report development
- Risk assessments & audits
Partnering with the best
Cerium and our eco-system of leading technology partners seek to provide the most flexible and efficient solutions that allow you to maximize the effectiveness of your investments.
Without a partner like Cerium, we’d probably have to double our staff due to security and compliance requirements for our networks. It is well worth our time and money to have managed services. Cerium goes above and beyond. The Cerium team is like an extension of our own staff. Cerium has outstanding well-trained people.”
—Gregory Ransom, Director of Health Information Technology and Security, Healthcare Resource Group
Cisco AMP Protects Your Network Before, During and After an Attack Most people think of a malware scan as something that happens at a predetermined time, or when files enter the network. For example, antimalware software is often set to run once a day on a particular...read more
Traditional password practices are broken. One recent study found that the average business user has nearly 200 unique passwords — a number that strains the limits of human memory and encourages a range of risky password practices. That’s why organizations should...read more
Signature-based endpoint protection is used to detect threats that have been previously identified as malicious. Algorithms can quickly scan an object and identify its signature. If that signature matches one of the hundreds of millions of blacklisted signatures,...read more
Talk with a Cerium cybersecurity expert!
If you’re looking to take an active approach to your cybersecurity we would love to talk to you. Fill out the form to the right or call the number below for a free consultation with one of our experts.