Avaya IP Office Basic System Administration Training
When: February 28, 2019 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Cost: $425.00 | Duration: 3.5 Hours | Prerequisites: None
This course provides training on how to perform basic system administration on Avaya IP Office. The course includes lecture sessions explaining the various features and functions, plus hands-on activities to develop skills in using the administration tools available for Avaya IP Office.
Audience: New IP Office system administrators or system administrators requiring a refresher of Avaya IP Office basic system administration.
- Logging in to the IP Office Manager application
- Saving a configuration
- Merge vs Reboot
- Review of the equipment configuration and software
- Review of system parameters
- Adds Moves and Changes
- Recording the main greetings
- Rebooting the IP Office
- Backing up the IP Office
- Rebooting the Voicemail Pro Server
- Backing up the Voicemail Pro Server – including call flow, greetings and wav files
- Voicemail Pro to email – The 3 steps in setting it up
Get notified when this course is available
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. Please provide your name and email below if you’d like to be notified when the next one is scheduled.