Avaya IP Office Basic System Administration Training
When: January 22, 2019 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Cost: $425.00 | Duration: 3.5 Hours | Prerequisites: None
This course provides training on how to perform basic system administration on Avaya IP Office. The course includes lecture sessions explaining the various features and functions, plus hands-on activities to develop skills in using the administration tools available for Avaya IP Office.
Audience: New IP Office system administrators or system administrators requiring a refresher of Avaya IP Office basic system administration.
- Logging in to the IP Office Manager application
- Saving a configuration
- Merge vs Reboot
- Review of the equipment configuration and software
- Review of system parameters
- Adds Moves and Changes
- Recording the main greetings
- Rebooting the IP Office
- Backing up the IP Office
- Rebooting the Voicemail Pro Server
- Backing up the Voicemail Pro Server – including call flow, greetings and wav files
- Voicemail Pro to email – The 3 steps in setting it up
Please submit your information in the following form to register for any of our upcoming CLC courses.
Once we receive your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to make your payment. All classes require a minimum of 4 attendees registered. If needed we will attempt to cancel or reschedule all classes with a two-week notice. Payment is required after courses have been attended.