Avaya announced the ‘End of Sale’ of new CS1000E Systems and CS1000 Release 7.6 Software, to go into effect April 9, 2018. This announcement starts the Avaya Lifecycle Clock on the entire Meridian 1 CS1000 Product Line but provides for standard albeit declining Avaya Lifecycle Support through June 1, 2024.
January 25, 2018
End of sales announced for new CS1000E Systems and Release 7.6 software
April 9, 2018
End of Sales, Merchandise Hardware and System Software upgrades to Release 7.6
No longer available:
- Quoting and ordering of new CS1000E systems including branches & survivable media gateways
- Quoting and ordering of configured CS1000E system hardware expansions
- Conversions of CS1000M and Meridian 1 Option 51C-81C systems to CS1000E
April 9, 2019
End of Manufacturer Support, Last Upgrades and Service Packs
No longer available:
- CS1000E and CS1000M system upgrades to Release 7.6 that only requires software
- Merchandise sale of CS1000E hardware including servers, gateways, and line/trunk cards until such time as each individual code is depleted from stock.
Four CS1000 cards (MGC, MG-XPEC, DSP, XSM) used for Aura Device Adaptor will continue for sale.
Avaya will continue to honor previously executed enhanced warranty, post-warranty and service contracts in accordance with the terms of those agreements. Avaya is not responsible for any support or maintenance commitments made by Avaya Authorized Partners or other service providers. Additional information concerning Avaya Services can be found on the Services Offer Information Web site.
Note: Avaya Services may revise these dates based on the availability of quality repair parts and/or technical support expertise. Customers should always consult any available product Services Support Notices for final information on product supportability.
The sun is setting on your old Nortel system. Do you have a plan?
As your Nortel system nears the end of its life, now is the time to develop a roadmap for the future. Cerium can help you get there with minimal disruption to your organization.