Avaya IP Office Basic System Administration Training
Avaya IP Office Basic Administration Training
This course provides training on how to perform basic system administration on Avaya IP Office. The course includes lecture sessions explaining the various features and functions, plus hands-on activities to develop skills in using the administration tools available for Avaya IP Office.
July 17, 2018 | 8:30 am –12:00 pm | Seattle, WA
Use the registration form below to register
Duration 3.5 Hours
New IP Office system administrators or system administrators requiring a refresher of Avaya IP Office basic system administration.
- Logging in to the IP Office Manager application
- Saving a configuration
- Merge vs Reboot
- Review of the equipment configuration and software
- Review of system parameters
- Adds Moves and Changes
- Recording the main greetings
- Rebooting the IP Office
- Backing up the IP Office
- Rebooting the Voicemail Pro Server
- Backing up the Voicemail Pro Server – including call flow, greetings and wav files
- Voicemail Pro to email – The 3 steps in setting it up
CLC Course Registration
Please submit your information in the following form to register for any of our upcoming CLC courses.
Once we receive your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to make your payment. All classes require a minimum of 4 attendees registered. If needed we will attempt to cancel or reschedule all classes with a two-week notice. Payment is required after courses have been attended.