Microsoft Office 365
Experience the Value of UC&C
With Office 365, you can work with the latest version of Office applications with people inside and outside your organization, anytime, anywhere.
Office 365 includes the familiar Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint together with a group of dynamic cloud-based tools, for communication and collaboration: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online (formerly Lync). Thanks to the flexibility of the cloud, your documents are not only stored on your laptop or PC, but can be shared and synchronized - practically from anywhere and whenever you work. With Office 365, you can combine all this with automatic updates, support for a worldwide network of experts, and a guaranteed availability of 99.9%.
The high availability and scalability of the solution allows companies of all sizes to use an infrastructure at a predictable cost that would be difficult to implement economically for a single company in the same quality.
No pre-investment, no own expenditure for IT operation (server, electricity, personnel, updates etc.), low price for the individual services or for the entire package.
High security standard of Microsoft data centers (certification according to SAS 70 Type II, ISO 27001), contract-secured Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with over 99.9% availability.
After the booking within a few hours (not a long introduction phase, since the servers are held at Microsoft), the facility requires no IT knowledge, updates are imported from Microsoft.
Cerium's Cloud Solutions:
|Office 365||Skype for Business|
|Azure||Security & Compliance|
- Work how you want, where you want
- Use Office across all devices - PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign in to access the latest version of your docs and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using One Drive for offline access and automatic re-synching and backup
- When away from your devices, sign into Office using a browser and quickly stream any Office application
- Share information easily and securely
- Conduct online meetings with multi-party conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Outlook
- Share documents from One Drive or SharePoint online team sites with controlled access
Simplify and Control
- Stay online and protected
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin center
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
Leverage Your Investment
- Familiar experience - predictable price
- Business-grade tools
- Always the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as your business changes
We have deep expertise in voice and network communications that began with traditional digital telephony, evolved with VoIP, and transformed with Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C).
Cerium is strategically aligned with the leading Unified Communication solution providers in the industry. Each of these providers has a strong portfolio of communication products, but determining the best solution for your organization may be difficult and confusing.
That’s where Cerium can help. We provide the council, experience and expertise to understand your needs, develop the best total solution and then integrate, support and optimize it over time.
We believe that our ability to accelerate change through our engagements is how a product becomes a true service to our customers rather than simply a new cloud offering with better features and benefits.