Microsoft Office 365
Experience the Value of UC&C
Cerium's Cloud Productivity Practice
If you’re like most businesses, then chances are you’ve struggled with the decision to move to the cloud. There are a lot of factors to consider. What is moving to the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your staff to work how and where they want while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure?
Cerium understands your concerns. That’s why we offer Microsoft Office 365 and Azure for the latest in enterprise-class cloud productivity solutions to our customers.
We have deep expertise in voice and network communications that began with traditional digital telephony, evolved with VoIP, and transformed with Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C).
Cerium is strategically aligned with the leading Unified Communication solution providers in the industry. Each of these providers has a strong portfolio of communication products, but determining the best solution for your organization may be difficult and confusing.
That’s where Cerium can help. We provide the council, experience and expertise to understand your needs, develop the best total solution and then integrate, support and optimize it over time.
We believe that our ability to accelerate change through our engagements is how a product becomes a true service to our customers rather than simply a new cloud offering with better features and benefits.
- Work how you want, where you want
- Use Office across all devices - PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign in to access the latest version of your docs and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using One Drive for offline access and automatic re-synching and backup
- When away from your devices, sign into Office using a browser and quickly stream any Office application
- Share information easily and securely
- Conduct online meetings with multi-party conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Outlook
- Share documents from One Drive or SharePoint online team sites with controlled access
Simplify and Control
- Stay online and protected
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin center
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
Leverage Your Investment
- Familiar experience - predictable price
- Business-grade tools
- Always the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as your business changes