Work @Home with VMware SD-WAN
To help organizations quickly empower a remote digital workforce, VMware is introducing the VMware SD-WAN Work @Home free trial offer, which provides end-user hardware and hosted services using one of the following Work @Home bundles:
- Up to 100 VMware SD-WAN Edge 510/Edge 510-LTE for up to 90 days with Horizon or VMC on AWS
- Up to 50 VMware SD-WAN Edge 510/Edge 510-LTE for up to 60 days
Both VMware SD-WAN Work @Home bundles come with the following:
- Hosted VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator and Hosted VMware SD-WAN Gateway
- Secure connectivity to the enterprise data center
- Three hours of professional service for existing customers, or six hours for new customers
With this new VMware SD-WAN Work @Home offer, organizations can expect:
- Speedy rollout and simplified management with automation
- Reliable access to traditional applications in the enterprise on-premises data center
- Assured performance for SaaS, UCaaS, VOIP, and VDI, from providers such as Microsoft Office 365, Zoom Meeting, Vonage, Ring Central, Windstream, VMware Horizon Cloud, and more.
- Secure last mile with multiple deployment options – on the VMware SD-WAN edge appliance or in the cloud.
Get Started with Virtual Desktops (VDI) and Applications as a Remote Workforce Solution
VMware is offering Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure for 45 days free of charge.
- Delivers Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution
- No on-premise hardware or infrastructure required
- Bring your own Azure capacity ID
- Create your desktop/application images and go!
Up to 40% off Implementation Services from Cerium
- ONLY from Cerium. We are offering up to 40% off implementation services directly related to COVID-19 manufacturer offers.
Contact your Cerium account team to get started immediately!