Contact Center Planning Engagements
A Blueprint for Strategic Contact Center Planning & Implementation
A Cerium Contact Center Planning Engagement can provide you with a strategic blueprint that defines the best possible solutions and processes while identifying the potential roadblocks and pitfalls for upgrading or replacing your current contact center solution.
Use a Planning Engagement to:
- Leverage Cerium expertise to develop deployment, upgrade, and migration plans tailored for your environment, workforce needs, and business requirements.
- Identify which technologies and services will fit best in your environment through in-depth technology planning sessions.
- Extend your internal expertise and incorporate Cerium’s proven best practices to help eliminate risks and reduce deployment costs.
- Demonstrate the value of your custom deployment plan and solution with a plan-reinforcing proof of concept or pilot.
Phase 1: Kick-Off Call
A remote one hour call will be conducted to kick off the engagement.
Topics covered include:
- Review scope of engagement and desired results
- Review remote access requirements
- Review customer stakeholders, responsibilities, and onsite engagement commitments
- Review timeline
Phase 2: Discover
The objective of this phase is to gather information on the existing contact center and customer experience strategy. This is accomplished through surveys sent to the customer to be completed prior to a one day onsite workshop. Remote system access as required to evaluate solutions. There are three segments to this one day workshop.
Segment 1: Current-state Technical Audit
- Solutions and Versions
- Applications and Integrations
- Supporting Infrastructure
Segment 2: Agent and Supervisor Structure and Requirements:
- Reporting Structure
- Locations and Desktop Configuration
- Resource Interface—Daily Interactions
- Current Pain Points
Segment 3: Technology Impact Statement:
- Vision alignment
- Strategic Objective/Business Outcome Identification
Phase 3: Assess
The objective of this phase is to assess the health of the current contact center including the customer, agent, supervisor, and administrator experience. This is accomplished through a remote review of the existing customer experience and a one day onsite assessment which includes:
- Agent Observation (2 hours)
- Supervisor Interviews (2 hours)
- Contact Center System Administrator Interviews (2 hours)
- Leadership Interview (1 hour)
Phase 4: Design
The objective of this phase is to design a plan that will provide the customer with a road map for their contact center technologies and customer experience strategies. This includes the creation of a findings presentation based on the Discover and Assess phase to be reviewed during a half day onsite workshop.
- Contact Center Current Trends Presentation
- Findings Review and Discussion
- Optimization Opportunity
- Remediation Recommendations
- Automation and Performance Opportunity
- Training and Structure Opportunity
- User Adoption Opportunities
Final Deliverable: Road Map Documentation
Final documentation will be completed, presented, and reviewed on a final one-hour closure call.
- Findings and Recommendations Document
- Road Map Outline
- Remediation & Readiness Plan
- Priorities & Dependencies
- Infrastructure Impacts
Talk with a Cerium Expert Today.
If you would like to better understand your options, timelines, and prospective costs, we’re offering a no-cost consultation with one of our experts. Give us a call to set up a consultation.