Avaya IX Messaging
The future of Avaya’s messaging portfolio
Avaya IX Messaging (formerly Officelinx) is Avaya’s powerful next-generation unified messaging solution that integrates voice and fax messages with email and social collaboration applications that people use every day.
Microsoft Exchange UM Replacement
With the impending retirement of Exchange UM Online just around the corner, (Feb. 2020), its time to start seriously planning for the next steps. Avaya IX Messaging is a strong option for your migration strategy.
IX Messaging Features
- Rich voice messaging
- Send/Receive voicemails via TUI or Web Access
- Distribution lists
- Self-service password reset
- Forwarding to any email account
- Receive Fax Messages
- Speech & Transcription
- Synchronization with cloud-based email such as Office 365 and Google
- Calendar Synch awareness
- Speech services with Auto-attendant, IVR, ASR, TTS, VTT
- Sophisticated intelligent call routing
- Extensive notification options
- Fax Messaging
- SMS Messaging
- Message Multicast
Flexible & Resilient
- PBX agnostic
- Concurrent PBXs
- Data migration from legacy platforms
- Software solution deployed on virtualized ACP or customer-provided appliances
- Voicemail & Unified Messaging High Availability options
- Local or Geographically distributed architecture
- SIP/CTI connectivity performed over secure network
- OAuth authentication to Google Apps
- Encrypted WebLinks
HTTPS links instead of file attachments
- Windows encrypted file system supporting Data encryption at rest
- TLS and SRTP PBX connections
- Built-in password security
- JITC certification
Avaya IX Messaging is rapidly becoming the “Go-To” voice messaging solution from Avaya due to its flexible deployment options and comprehensive features. Solutions Architects, J and Tobin give an inside look here.
Avaya IX Messaging improves team engagement by embedding unified communication and real-time collaboration into the web browsers and cloud-based business applications that are already familiar to end users. IX messaging supports premise and cloud based applications and integrates with top voice switch manufacturers.
Web Admin Portal
Admin Access to;
User Access to;
User Web Client
Single Sign-On using:
User Access to;
Talk with a Cerium Expert Today.
If you would like to better understand your options, timelines, and prospective costs, we’re offering a no-cost consultation with one of our experts. Give us a call to setup a consultation.