Avaya is now making it easier than ever to empower your workers with award-winning Avaya Intelligent Experiences (IX) Devices without a large up-front capital outlay. With Avaya Device as a Service (DaaS), you can subscribe to use devices on a monthly basis, while the Loyalty2gether program offers flexible upgrade options for moving on from your legacy phones to the latest IX Devices.
Avaya DaaS can be combined with an Avaya cloud solution to offer one low monthly payment for both your cloud service and your smart devices. However, Avaya’s latest smart devices are platform-agnostic, so you can enjoy all the benefits of the Avaya IX Devices regardless of which UC platform or cloud service you are currently using.
Avaya DaaS capabilities include:
- Subscription Flexibility: Purchase only what you need, when you need it.
- Cancellation Options: You can always cancel the service, which reduces your risk.
- Upgrade as Needed: Upgrade to a more sophisticated device at any time with no penalty charges.
- Modernize Your Communications: Access the industry’s most advanced portfolio of business communication devices.
- Stay Current: At the end of the term, exchange your existing devices for new ones.
- Easy Installation: Avaya’s Device Enrollment Service delivers no-touch plug and play setup.
Avaya DaaS features one, three, or five-year contract terms, with longer terms offering lower monthly prices. The Loyalty2gether is not required for Avaya DaaS subscriptions, however it offers several options for leveraging your existing Avaya technology investments, reduce costs, and deliver new multimedia experiences with Avaya IX smartphones, multimedia devices, and conferencing systems.
Avaya DaaS, combined with Loyalty2gether, is a win-win for Avaya users. If you would like to learn more about upgrading to Avaya DaaS through the Loyalty2gether program, contact Cerium to speak with an expert.